When one door of happiness closes- another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us. -Helen Keller

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Finally Gave In

Well I have finally joined the ranks of bloggers.  All of you out there have told me to make a blog I finally made the plunge.  So this is my very first post.

So for those of you who don't know this I LOVE princesses.  I have a sign above my bed that says "Princess: Daughter of a Heavenly King."  I also have a mini princess white board.  I have my very own Belle dress and Belle pajamas! If you ask my close friends from High School what princess I am they will tell you that I am Belle. Please do not argue otherwise. Oh and I have Disney Princess phase cards that are my favorite even though everyone else hates them because they are purple and pink instead of black and read.  My favorite colors are even purple, pink, and yellow.  All of these reasons are why I chose to title my blog "The Not So Average Life of a Princess."  The "not so average life" part is because if I am not anything I am NOT average.  I love being weird, abnormal, or however else you want to say it.  So there is the reasoning behind my new blog title.

I give no guarantees on how good of a blogger I will be, but I will definitely give it a shot. So here is to trying new things!  Go! Fight! Win! (Edna from the Incredibles)

1 comment: