When one door of happiness closes- another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us. -Helen Keller

Friday, June 3, 2011

No Stress Fridays

This semester I have been very fortunate to not have any classes on Fridays.  It's about the best thing that ever happened, because for me every weekend is a three day weekend.  I always try to make sure my Friday's are productive by getting all of my homework done, cleaning the apartment, and other things that just get put off the rest of the week.  I'm taking an online English class, so Friday is usually my day to do all of my homework for that.  I also get to do a lot of fun things on Friday's that I wouldn't normally get to do if I had classes.  I always have the intentions of walking up to the Temple to do Baptisms but I don't quite always make it.  I am very blessed to have the beautiful Rexburg Temple only minutes away from where I live.

Last Friday after cleaning the apartment and rearranging our living room my dear roommate Alane and I went to take pictures.  The clouds were amazing and with all the rain that we had received everything was green and there was water everywhere.  We went exploring and just drove around until we found something beautiful that we wanted to take pictures of.  Here are a few examples. 
 Having Fridays off also come in handy when you are trying to go home for a friends wedding.  Because I don't have any obligations next Friday I was able to find a ride home on Thursday instead of Friday.  This was such a blessing because now I will be able to enjoy my family and being home rather than arriving Friday night and doing a wedding all day Saturday.  I am very honored and happy to be involved in Emily and Chris's Wedding.  So it is my pleasure to dedicate my Saturday to them.  But now I will get to best of both worlds and get to do the wedding as well as family making the four hour trip way worth it.

Happy Weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is it weird that you just barely got a blog and I have already found it? Maybe. Sigh. I love blogs. Here is mine. Don't feel pressure to read it, but bloggers stalk each other, so I thought I'd present the opportunity:

    http://simpletonpleasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete