When one door of happiness closes- another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us. -Helen Keller

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another Crazy Week

Well this week has been a crazy one.  It started with coming home from Utah with homework to still do and registration for classes at 6 am and class at 8.  So needless to say I didn't sleep much at all, story of my life this week actually haha.  


Tracy and I's Adventures:
*Monday Night it was raining a ton so me and Tracy went out and played in the rain.  We ended up playing with her old room mates Tiffany and Amber and my friend Michelle.  It was super fun especially when we got in a water fight with some guys from apt. 15.
*So a few weeks ago Tracy and I decided that instead of buying bread every week that we would just make bread for ourselves.  So at least once a week Tracy and I make bread.  
*Wednesday Tracy and I made brownies for Brad because he had helped me with my paper a few weeks back, it was mentioned in my blog, and I got 100% on it. That night was pretty fun because brad and all of his roommates weren't there except for one but he was leaving. But after calling brad he told us to just stay there. So we chilled in apt 15 and I gave Tracy a back massage.  When they got back Jared, Brad's roommate, wanted a massage too so I gave him a neck and shoulder massage for a while and we got to talk some, which was fun.  While that was happening Tracy and Brad left me there to go get a movie... a little weird but it's wasn't too bad. But we ended up watching country strong.  It's pretty good. 
*Friday I again tried to do homework, with out much progress.  So Tracy, Brad, and I went down to Idaho Falls to go to JoAnn's and the mall before we needed to pick some people up.
*This week we also reserved and picked up our first bountiful basket!!! It was pretty amazing as you can see. 

Weekend Bliss:
*This weekend ended up being super fantastic!  Two of my favorite people, Alyssa and Amy drove up to Rexburg and we had a blast. 
*It was so fun having Alyssa and Amy up here!  We ate dinner, I made home hamburgers, and then did a little shopping and got ice cream.  
*Friday nigh Moom and Kennedy wanted to make a fort so we decided to make a fort/canopy across the living room.  It was super exciting. So we slept in there as well as played catch phrase. Then as we were going to bed we turned on a movie but I fell asleep.
This is a little dark, but it's all of us under our fort in the living room.
*Saturday consisted of writing my paper, making banana pancakes, showing Alyssa and Amy campus and a trip to Craigo's.  We love Craigo's!
*Then to finish it off we watched Kate and Leopold under our fort. 
*After Brad left on Saturday we decided to "message" his apartment with our blinds.  It was hilarious!!!  It turned into flicking our lights at each other and then just yelling across the parking lot.  It was super funny and probably the good new minute of the day for everyone.  We had a ton of fun and giggles.  
*Then we all slept out in the living room again, falling asleep to Ever After.  It was just fantastic. (And we almost slept through church)
*And to finish the weekend off Sunday after Church and a good nap we watched the season 3 premier of *Drop Dead Diva and Miss U.S.A 2011. The redhead from California won!!! Her dress was my favorite. :)


Our Seventh Roommate:
Enter Julie Hirschi!
This is our pigtail night :)
From Right to Left:  Callie Jo, Alane and Julie.
Julie is one of my favorite friends and she is over here all the time.  We have had a few sleep overs up until this point in time but for the last five or so days she has just been sleeping at our apartment and she just slowly keeps bring her stuff to our apartment.
The first night she stayed over was Thursday. She slept in between Alane and I's beds.  And that was probably one of the funniest nights of my life. In short we were up until at least 3:30 talking and laughing our heads off.  It was fantastic!  Love you Julie!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Craigo's!!!!!! We go there every time we are in Idaho Falls. Yum Yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Craigos, love that you guys did a fort, and love all of this! Oh, and I'm glad your bountiful basket turned out well. We got one once, but they ended up being almost all okra plants...

    ReplyDelete