When one door of happiness closes- another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us. -Helen Keller

Monday, May 28, 2012

Dry Spell Ended

So I'll admit I've had a very dry spell.... yes it's already the end of may and my last post was in February.  Life has been quite busy and I just haven't been a very good multi-tasker.  Blogging isn't the only thing I have been slacking at.  Journal writing, laundry, house chores, ext. have all been neglected.  But here is a list of what I've done instead:
Made a visit to Rexburg,

Discovered a fantastic recipe,
Had a Tea Part,
Went Ice Skating and watched the meteor shower,

Made Romanian Crepes in the middle of the Night,
Enjoyed being so close to my mountains,  (and yes they are mine)
Went temple hoping increasing my number to 12,


Running my first 5k with great friends and my sister,









Among these things I have done many other things that I don't have picture documentation for so I will list them now.  I started my online class, I had a princess movie marathon, I have gone to bridal showers,  I read "The Sunflower" which I highly recommend to anyone, I have attended institute, I started watching So You Think You Can Dance and I have had an amazing social life!  Let the summer fun begin!

2 comments:

  1. Since your last post was in Feb. does that mean the last time you washed your clothes was in Feb. too? Missy that's gross! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No my clothes have been washed more recently than that. It's a much higher priority than blogging.

      Delete