When one door of happiness closes- another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us. -Helen Keller

Saturday, February 25, 2012

So This One Time

Remember how a couple of weeks ago there was this cool holiday called St. Valentine's Day.
It is a day to celebrate those in your life, past, present and future that you love.  I have always really enjoyed this holiday, even though many other people don't.  This year was a little different than most though. 
I didn't have a "special valentine" to pamper me and do all those cute little things like so many people do but I did have an extraordinary day. 
So I happen to be very blessed to work two minutes away from the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, so during my lunch break I ran up to do baptisms.  It was such a great experience.  I also have fantastic family that I got to have a fantastic Valentine's pizza dinner with. 
The big finale was my very first Valentine's Date!  Exciting right? My wonderful friend Alyssa and I treated each other to the date night that every girl was secretly dreaming of this Valentines day.  We went to see the new romance "The Vow."  It was adorable and it was a lot cuter when you found out that it was based on a true story.  Definitely the best Valentine's Day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment