When one door of happiness closes- another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us. -Helen Keller

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stargazing

So I don't know how many of you know this but I love the stars!  They have always fascinated me and I can sit and look at them forever.  When I look at them I feel closer to my Creator and my testimony of His greatness strengthens.

Last night I got to spend and hour and a half watching the stars with a wonderful friend.  It was one of the best nights ever!  It was so clear that even in the middle of the city we were able to look up and see a piece of the universe. I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy the Lord's creations in great company and have such a wonderful experience.  I love stargazing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Callie! I love this! I totally share the sentiment that stars are the best ever! Love you to pieces my darling girls' camp stargazing buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you Callie... I'm glad that was fun for you! I loved that you came with us!!

    ReplyDelete