When one door of happiness closes- another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us. -Helen Keller
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Odd..
So I don't know why but for some reason I'm just really bad a blogging. I can't quite figure it out because I'm much better at keeping it updated while I'm at school and I'm busy doing homework and trying to be social. I find this very odd but I will try to be better. Oh and I want to make it more interesting rather than just a travel log. If you have any suggestions or things you would like to know about me or my life let me know! Maybe that will give me the motivation that I need. :) I'll try to give this a real update tomorrow...or sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment