So although it may not seem like it I really do like blogs. My problem is that I would just rather read them than write on my own. Then there are sometimes when I actually get a really great idea for my blog post and then I never really get to it or life just gets crazy. Just now I thought of two blog posts in the last week that I've wanted to write but it's just never happened. But I love reading my friends blogs. They are pretty great and they are awesome. Every time I read them it makes me want to get on mine, hence on doing this write now.
Writing is exciting and I have always really liked it, so I'm not sure why I don't do it more. When I was younger I started writing so many stories and plays I can't even count. One play actually got to be quite lengthy. But now I'm one of the worst journal writers I know, I haven't written just for fun in who knows how long and I barely take pride in my assigned writing for school. How sad is that? Well my hope is that from all of my awesome friends who are my inspirations in blogging that I will be able to rekindle that love I once had for writing and become a better blogger. Let the journey begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment