This is the new addition to my life.
Her name is Molly. Isn't she cute? Ya I think so too. I have been in the market looking for the right one for quite a while now and Thursday I found her. Wednesday night I was looking on KSL and found the add for this adorable Toyota Corolla. So Thursday I went during my lunch bread to investigate. After taking my Daddy with my later that evening to get his approval. Friday night after much craziness and figuring I got to bring her home.
Changing subjects. It has come to my attention that the few that read my blog have not been properly introduced to this fantastic man.
When I turned 16 I was in Hawaii and like ever 16 year-old I had to get something to put on "my car." So for the last 4 1/2 years I have held onto this lovely and adorable sticker and today I finally got to take it out of it's packaging and apply it to Molly's back window where it rightfully belongs. And I think it's probably the cutest thing ever.
This is Molly on the inside. She's not equipped with all the high tech stuff but she is clean and very functional which is just what I need. I love driving her and I'm so excited and thrilled to have my very own car.
This is Matt. He's pretty fantastic and I think I might keep him around. Let me tell you a little bit about him. We actually are from the same home ward and so we knew each other briefly (enough for me to have a crush on him) before he went on his mission. He served his mission in Honduras and has been home for about three months now. He loves to run. In High School he ran track and cross country. And he didn't miss a beat when he came home.
Obviously he didn't waist anytime getting into the dating seen. He asked me out for our first date when he had only been how about two weeks! We have been officially dating since the beginning of June and I can't remember ever being happier in my life. We like to do lots of different things together but we both share an enormous amount of love for the temple, which is so great and wonderful. Also, we both love the mountains and that is where we feel the most at home. He is a bit of a thrill seeker, which is a new experience for me and he's working on getting me there. Haha... good luck. But this last month he has helped me grow and learn so much and I am so excited to keep learning and growing with him.
*My favorite picture of us I don't have electronically so these two will just have to do. Sorry!
*My favorite picture of us I don't have electronically so these two will just have to do. Sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment