I think the first realization happened because of the amazingly long and wonderful weekend that cut this week a day short. One week ago today I was on my way home to see my family to spend my break with them. Oh what a wonderful weekend it was! Ice Cream and catching up with Shaundra: It's so fun to come back together after a while and not feel like any time has really passed. I got to spend a lot of good quality time with my wonderful mom and of course the rest of my family. We were able to take to boat out for it's first run of the season! Oh how I love boating! I got some good rides on the wakeboard as well as on the tube. Have I mentioned that I love my mom? Along with boating came a sunburn. I've never really burnt, thanks to my olive skin, so I'm not really accustomed to the sunscreen ritual that a lot of other people are. Now I understand what everyone has been complaining about! Sorry to everyone that I haven't been sympathetic with. :)
Along with many other great things my fourth of July weekend would not have been complete without the Stadium of Fire fireworks with Becca, Brett and Kolton (where we sat so close we could hear Brad and David sing), multiple BBQ's with the family and of course our annual breakfast up Big Springs to celebrate our nations independence and our freedoms and my beautiful sister Jodi's birthday. And as a tradition in our family (we get it from the Walker side) the 4th of July would not be the same without a good water fight to finish it off. Even the little nieces and nephews got into it this year. :)
| Carlee and Grumpy's stand-off: Before |
| Carlee and Grumpy's stand-off :After |
The second of my realizations happened in two separate events. In my math class today we were discussing what the plan was for the rest of the semester and we only have TWO classes left! Two tests and two classes then it's over. This got me adding it all up and I realized that I only have four more days of going to classes this semester! It's blowing my mind. This semester has gone by so quickly it's crazy! The time has totally escaped from me. The second event that happened was I went to go talk to my counselling center to make sure my cluster would work and while I was there I got my cluster approved and I got all set to GRADUATE by the end of Fall 2011!!! My paper work is in and I'm all registered for the classes I need. Good news is that I had three credits that I didn't need so instead of taking 18 credits next semester I only have to take 15! Oh happy day! Life is good.
P.S. My burn has now turned into a nice tan and it's really funny to compare to my roommates. :)
| My leg is the one second on the right |
No comments:
Post a Comment