When one door of happiness closes- another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us. -Helen Keller

Sunday, July 17, 2011

First Things First

So I have discovered that it is really hard to keep a blog updated during the last few weeks of school.  Oh what a couple of weeks it has been too!  There have been too many big evens to put them in this post and they are worthy of their own individual post so please see later posts to see details of events.  Needless to say I love BYU-I and I love my rooommates!!!

Here is one of our many traditions that we have developed over the semester.  Alane and I were craving Jamba one day, but we decided that we would go get things from the store to make our own and the rest is history. We go on streaks where we will make them at least once a day, no matter that time of day or night.

This was one of our Midnight smoothie parties and it was also blue shirt day
As stated above please see later posts to see what else is going on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment