Just a few documented memories:
| Doing the Can-Can in our highest heels ;) |
| Painting Hannah blue... What Julie doesn't think of! |
| Heart Attacking our FHE brother's cars |
| Dressing up for Halloween |
| Julie... There isn't anything that needs to be said |
| Great friends! |
| And Crazy Roommates... This picture says it all. HAHA |
This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I have said goodbye to the previous one and I am excited, nervous, and slightly dreading turning the page over to start this new chapter. Many adjustments will be made leaving a lot of room for new experiences and growth. There are so many things to look forward to. I love my job working at Child and Family EyeCare Center and I love my family. Adjusting is the key to success here. Ready, Set, Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment