When one door of happiness closes- another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us. -Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Month Gone By

So I know it's pretty pathetic that a whole month has gone by since I have been on here and updated.  I'm a busy woman what can I say?  And this last month has been quite a crazy one. Since it is hard to sum everything up I think I will just make a list, and try to keep it in chronological order. But I make no guarantees.  :)



  • Trained my replacement at work
  • Got a bone scan
  • Had my last day of work
  • Enjoyed the High School Homecoming scene vicariously by doing hair, going shopping, taking pictures, and co-hosting a dinner
  • I sent off my dearest Alane to New Mexico
  • Moved back to Rexburg
  • Started my 3rd semester at BYU-I
  • Started the tradition of Bread Night. (it's been a success)
  • I've been social every weekend!
  • Painted my roommates, literally
  • Put a purple streak in my hair
  • Started to plan a wedding (no my own but my roommates)
  • Went home for Conference weekend
  • Took Tracy and Brad's engagement pictures
  • Got braces (yes I am on my third round of braces, it's a long story)



Well that's my last month in a nutshell I guess. Hope you enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment